• OC Genie II: Auto OC to boost performance in 1 sec
• ClickBIOS Concept: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS interface
• Support VGA & DVI-D output
• IGP Supports DirectX 11, Shader Model 5.0, OCL 1.1 and OpenGL 3.1 *The DirectX 11 effect is only supported with the 3rd Gen Intel processors for LGA 1155 socket
Live Update 5
All Solid Capacitors
OC Genie II
B3 Stepping Ready
World's 1st PCI Express Gen 3 motherboard brand
Intel 22nm CPU Ready
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
Capacitors are the most important component for electronic product's power supply. The quality of the capacitors can impact the stability of the entire system and risk of product failure. Currently there are two types of capacitors, electrolytic capacitors and solid capacitors. Compared to electrolytic capacitors, solid capacitors have a longer lifespan, and provide a more stable power under high temperatures. More importantly, solid capacitors do not have any liquid materials inside, and thus will not suffer a leak which would infringe upon the product’s stability. With such benefits is it no wonder that solid capacitors are very important for product quality's improvement.
Compared to common motherboard which need extra BIOS chips, MSI’s M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn’t need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
Mobile consumer appliances are getting more and more attention in current day fast moving life style, with smart phones and tablets almost becoming a fashion accessory. However, many ordinary personal computers cannot charge some of these devices, making it difficult to stay connected. The MSI i-Charger is a Windows resident program capable of revising the power supply mode of your USB port to become more powerful. Once your phone or tablet is connected to your USB port, the i-Charger sends a signal to initiate its charging circuit, making it a really smart and convenient charging solution for mobile computing needs.
- Automatically Detect & Charge Your Smart Phone or Tablet
- Support Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 32Bit
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
- User friendly & totally free applications
- Power on to run applications in 25 seconds
- Multi-language interface support
Just press the OC Genie button or enable OC Genie II function in BIOS menu, the CPU performance (P67 series) or the 3D performance of iGPU (H67 series) will be highly improved. Whether users want to watch a high bit-rate HD movie or go online gaming, both can be enjoyed with image performance that is smoother and lag-free!
- Exclusive OC Genie detect hardware configuration
- Intelligently auto set clock/voltage of CPU and memory or iGPU
- Increase overall system performance in 1 second
To fix Intel’s 6 Series chipset design error, the SATA problems in its 6 Series chipset, MSI implements the latest Intel B3 Stepping 6 Series chipset on its P67/H67 motherboards for fixing SATA problems in the Intel Series 6 chipsets. Consumers can now identify the latest MSI P67/H67 motherboards equipped with the Intel B3 Stepping chipset with the MSI B3 Stepping Ready logo. This provides a more confident way to identify your next-generation P67/H67 motherboard.
Click BIOS Concept is based on the new UEFI technology which supports todays latest hardware. From faster booting to supporting large hard drives with a capacity of over 3TB. MSI's Click BIOS can be controlled with both a keyboard, but it also supports mouse control which simplifies navigating and manipulating system settings.
With ultra-high 32GB/s transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2X faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming.
- 2X bandwidth
- Increased efficiency and compatibility
- Extreme performance for current and next gen PCI Express cards
Designed to be compatible with 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3/ Pentium®/ Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket
All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Product specification, function, and appearance may vary based on different Product. For detailed specifications, please consult the product specifications page.