MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 32Bit
• Supports Socket A for AMD® Athlon™ XP/Athlon™/ Duron™ processors @FSB 100/133/166• Supports up to Athlon™ XP 3000+ processor or higher
• NVIDIA® nForce2 SPP Chipset- Supports DDR200/266/333/400- Supports external AGP 4X/8X• NVIDIA® nForce2 MCP2 Chipset- AC97 Interface supporting up to two concurrent codecs- Ultra ATA133 for the fastest hard disk throughput- USB 2.0 EHCI/1.1 OHCI controller
• 100/133/166(200/266/333)MHz clocks are supported.
Main Memory • Supports six memory banks using three 184-pin DDR DIMMs• Support single channel PC3200/2700/2100/1600 DDR DRAMs• Supports both 64-bit and 128-bit DDR DRAM• Maximum memory size of 3GB NOTE: nForce2 only NOT support x4 memory device. 1GB can be made by other density of dram chip such as x 8, x16.
Slots • One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 1.5V 4X/8X slot• Five 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)• One ACR (Advanced Communication Riser) slot
On-Board IDE • An IDE controller on the MCP2/MCP2-T chipset provides IDE HDD/CDROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes• Can connect up to four IDE devices
Audio • Realtek ALC650 6-channel audio
Network• Chipset integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
On-Board Peripherals include:- One floppy port that supports two FDD with 360KB, 720KB, 1.44MB and 2.88MB - 1 serial port- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode- 3 audio ports in vertical- 1 Bluetooth pin header (Optional)- 6 USB ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 2) - 1 RJ-45 jack
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 30.5 cm(L) x 23 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.