MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 32Bit
• Supports 64-bit AMD® Athlon™ 64 , Sempron™ and Turion™ 64 processor (Socket 754)• Supports up to 3700+ Athlon 64, or higher CPU
• ATI® Radeon XPRESS 200 Chipset- HyperTransport™ connection to AMD K8 Athlon64 processor- 8 or 16 bit control/address/data transfer both directions- 800MHz "Double Data Rate" operation both direction- Compliant with PCI Express 1.0a specifications (one x16 graphics interface, which can be divided into two smaller links for use by other devices)- Graphic integrated • ATI® SB400 Chipset- Supports SATA controller up to 150MB/s with RAID 0 or RAID 1- Integrated Hardware Sound Blaster/Direct Sound AC97 audio- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management- Supports USB2.0 up to 8 ports
Main Memory • Supports four memory banks DDR 333/400, using two 184-pin DDR DIMMs.• Supports a maximum memory size up to 2GB without ECC.• Supports 2.5v DDR DRAM DIMM.
• One PCI Express x 16 slot. (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)• Three 32-bit v2.2 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
On-Board IDE / SATA • An IDE controller on the ATI® SB400 chipset provides IDE HDD/CDROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 66/100/133 operation modes- Can connect up to 4 IDE devices• Serial ATA/150 controller integrated by ATI® SB400- Up ot 150MB/s transfer rate- Can connect up to 4 serial ATA devices- Supports RAID 0 or RAID 1
Audio • AC97 link controller integrated in ATI® SB400• 6 channels software audio codec RealTek ALC655- Compliance with AC97 v2.3 Spec.- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
LAN • Realtek® 8100C - Supports 10Mb/s and 100Mb/s auto-negotiation operation.- Compliant with PCI v2.2.- Supports ACPI Power Management.
IEEE1394 • VIA® 6307 IEEE 1394 controller- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1) - Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector - CPU / System FAN connectors - CD-In connector- SPDIF-Out connector - Serial port header (COM2)- IEEE 1394 connector- IrDA infrared module header- Chassis intrusion switch connector- TV-Out connector - Clear COMS Jumper - 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports - Front panel audio connector - Front panel connector - 1 x Floppy disk drive connector- 4 x Serial ATA connectors- 2 x ATA133 HD connectors
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard - 1 x PS/2 Mouse- 1 x Serial Port (COM1)- 1 x VGA Port- 1 x Audio I/O (Line-in/Line-out/MIC) - 4 x USB 2.0 - 1 x IEEE1394 - 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.• Supports boot from LAN, USB Device 1.1 & 2.0, and SATA HDD.
• 24.4cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
• 8 mounting holes.