Buy an Eligible*MSI Laptop or Desktop, Get Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
*Gaming Laptops equipped with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
(i7 / i9)
*Gaming Desktops equipped with 8th or 9th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor (i5K / i7K / i9K)
Gaming Notebook: Now ~ May 30 2019
( Limited supplies left!)
Gaming Desktop: Now ~ April 30 2019
How to Redeem
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- From November 5, 2018 to May 30, 2019 (UTC + 08:00) or while supplies last for MSI notebook purchases or from Nov. 26th, 2018 – Apr. 30th, 2019 (UTC + 08:00), or while supplies last for MSI Desktop PCs purchases, participants (“You” or “Your” as applicable) may enroll in the “Intel ® Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Bundle.” To enter, you must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) and register your product to obtain a Master Key. Register Your product on MSI’s Member Center (https://register.msi.com/home/login) to obtain a Master Key. Provide a copy of your proof of purchase which must show the product model name, invoice date, and the shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Nov. 5th, 2018 – Apr. 30th, 2019 for MSI notebooks or between Nov. 26th – Apr 30th for MSI Desktop PCs.
- Enter the master key, indicate your country/region of residence, and complete the captcha security question.
- Check the box if you accept the terms and conditions.
- Answer a series of survey questions about your Intel hardware product purchase.
- Submit your survey response and you will receive a code.
- Follow the instructions on how to download the software. Select any available software products shown.
- 8th Generation Core i9 and i7 MSI gaming notebooks
- MSI Trident X, Infinite X, Aegis Ti3 8th desktop products using the following hardware:
- Desktop : 8th Gen Core™ i5K, Core™ i7K (8600K, 8700K, 8086K), 9th Gen Core™ i5K/i7K/i9K (9600K, 9700K, 9900K)
- High-end Desktop : All X-series CPUs
- MSI Notebook: Worldwide excluding the republic of China, Hong Kong, and Macao
- MSI Desktop PCs: Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Czech Republic / Slovakia / Spain / Portugal / United Kingdom / Ireland / Russia / Ukraine / Italy / France / Poland / Netherlands / Belgium / Luxembourg / Sweden / Finland / Norway / Denmark / Estonia / Latvia / Lithuania / Romania / Hungary / Greece / Bulgaria / Serbia / Croatia / Bosnia and Herzegovina / Montenegro / Cyprus / Malta / Macedonia / Moldova / Albania / Taiwan / South Korea / Australia / New Zealand / Indonesia / United State / Canada / Mexico / Saudi Arabia / United Arab Emirates / Japan.
- For issues and/or trouble related to Master Key, including but not limited to key expiration, invalidity, attempt limit reached, blocking, please directly reach out to Intel for support at
- For Call of Duty Battlenet issue(s), please directly contact Activision for support at
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information you have provided is accurate and true.
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this event and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under these terms and conditions.
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries.
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless of MSI, MSI’s affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, and agents from and against any liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, and or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by you or any representations, warranties, and undertakings in these terms and conditions.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right to:
- Determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the event requirements truthfully. For illustrative purposes without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants if: a) the event enrollment or product registration is incomplete; b) the event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or voided; d) automated codes, scripts, plugins, or other means were used to enter or complete event enrollment; e) participants do not have the legal capacity to enroll this event; f) criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this event
- Replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice
- Vary, delete, or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfactions, damages and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claim against MSI
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, wrong deliveries, loss, or failure when notifying the winner due to technical, electronic, communication, telephone, computer hardware, internet or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner conditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTGEND PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM REGARDLESS OF LIABILITY ASSUMPTIONS BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
These terms and conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the event while these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. These terms and conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by you to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are nulled and voided. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between parties with respect to the event and supersede any prior agreement, communication, representation, or discussion, oral or otherwise.