Please follow the following steps (Only applicable to the model system of MSI)
Attention: It will format disk to restore system, so please backup data in advance.
- Contact power cable, press switch to start computer. When MSI logo appears, press F3 key to enter System Restore interface.
- Select [Troubleshoot] to enter the next step.
- Select [Restore MSI factory settings] to enter the next step.
- Select [System Partition Recovery] to enter the next step.
- The system prompts that all settings and data will be formatted. Please confirm whether it needs to be restored. If you confirm, please click [Yes] to enter the next step.
- The system will remind you again if you want to continue. If you need to continue, please click [Yes] to enter the next step.
- The system starts timing and enters the restoring interface. Do not cut off the power supply or perform other operations. Please wait patiently.
- After System Restore completed, click [OK].
- Select [Continue] to exit and restart. After restart, the system successfully returns to the preset state of the factory.