When your MSI laptop speaker have noise/abnormal sound, please change the other source to check for noise/unusual. If you have confirmed the source, please try "Nahimic Defaults setup" and "Re-install Audio Driver and Nahimic Software".
Nahimic Defaults setup：
1. Click the "Nahimic" icon in the lower task bar to run the software.
2. Click the reset icon in the right side to restore the Nahimic settings to the defaults.
e.g. Nahimic 3 Interface
Re-install Audio driver and Nahimic software
Nahimic software Uninstall
1. Right click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner → select "Apps and Features"
2. Find the "Nahimic" software in the list of programs, click "Uninstall" and follow the instructions to remove it.
3. Download and execute the attached Nahimic-reg-clean.reg to remove the system login file:http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/FAQ_2582_al.zip
Audio driver download and Install
1. Machine model confirmation: the model number is indicated on the sticker on the lower right of the keyboard (Eg: GS63VR 7RF)
2. After entering the MSI official website, input the model name in the index field in the upper right corner and click Enter to search.
3. Click "Download".
4. Select the corresponding system in the "Select" drop-down menu.
5. Click "Download"
6. Because Nahimic and sound drivers need to be used together, the decompressed folder will contain the sound driver and Nahimic software.
7. The decompressed driver folder usually has the installation file of "setup.exe". Double-click to run this file and click "Next" until the installation is complete.
8. Install Nahimic software：Double-click the “Nahimic2_Setup.exe” file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.