Currently, only some regions (Taiwan, EU regions, NA regions) are available for applying the online RMA service. If your regions are not included in the list, please contact us:
Online RMA Procedure:
- To begin the process of applying online RMA Procedure, please select your product line on the Support Page.
- Please find the Online RMA Request Icon.
- You’ll be direct to our End User RMA Request Form. Please read the instructions carefully and fill out the required information.
- After filling out the form, please allow 2 working days to process your RMA request, and you will be emailed your RMA number and shipping instructions. (Exception: Holiday seasons may cause processing delays)
- If you are still experiencing problems please contact our customer support team.