• OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
• Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
• 3 Display Outputs: HDMI/DVI/D-Sub Support
• Super Charger: fast charge iPad/iPhone/smartphone
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
MSI's new Military Class 4 components support you while you are questing, racing, battling and shooting your way to the top. MSI's Military Class 4 components deliver record-breaking stability when you need to keep cool in the heat of battle. The new standard in stability built on a proven technology of high quality components.
- The GPU's computing power can be enhanced through the collaborative computing of video cards and APU
- Support AMD Radeon HD series graphics card*
- MSI completely exerts the AMD Dual Graphics technology to the best
* For more information, please refer to here.
With ultra-high 32GB/s transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2X faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming.
- 2X bandwidth
- Increased efficiency and compatibility
- Extreme performance for current and next gen PCI Express cards
Mobile consumer appliances are getting more and more attention in current day fast moving life style, with smart phones and tablets almost becoming a fashion accessory. However, many ordinary personal computers cannot charge some of these devices, making it difficult to stay connected. The MSI Super Charger is a Windows resident program capable of revising the power supply mode of your USB port to become more powerful. Once your phone or tablet is connected to your USB port, the Super Charger sends a signal to initiate its charging circuit, making it a really smart and convenient charging solution for mobile computing needs.
Note: Only front red USB ports support charger function after system off
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
- Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
Enjoy the awesome HD video playback now! MSI motherboards that equip with HDMI port(s) supports the latest and the most innovative signal outputs to provide an unprecedented visual experience.
No more waiting for entering O/S! MSI Fast Boot helps to make motherboards boot lightning fast. MSI also adds the GO2BIOS button with-in. Simply click it to reset your PC and then go straight to the system BIOS.
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving your time and lowering the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
- All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard’s anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage
- USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
• AMD® A-Series/Athlon™ Processors* for the FM2+ package
* Also support FM2 A-Series/Athlon™ Processors
* Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• AMD® A78 Chipset
• 2 x DDR3 memory slots supporting up to 32GB
• Supports DDR3 1333/ 1600/ 1866/ 2133*(*OC) MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• Supports AMD Memory Profile (AMP)
• Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* For the support status of AMP/XMP memory modules, please take MSI’s Memory Support list as reference.
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports by AMD® A78
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/10 modes by AMD® A78
• Supports Gigabit LAN by Realtek® RTL8111G
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x 3-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x USB power jumpers
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 3 x audio jacks
* This platform supports dual-display function (HDMI+VGA, HDMI+DVI, VGA+DVI) and triple-display function (HDMI+VGA+DVI)
• Micro-ATX (22.6 cm x 21.6 cm)
• 6 mounting holes